The following COVID-19 policy will be implemented at Vision One Eyecare
1. Appointments will be staggered and there will be a limited number of patients in the facility to reinforce social distancing.
2. All patients will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms including travel history and non-contact temperature checks upon arrival.
3. Insurance information and medical history will be obtained prior to appointment.
4. Patients are asked not to be accompanied by friends or family inside the facility or exam room except minors under 18 year of age or special circumstances.
5. Patients are asked to stay in their vehicle until an exam room is available. You will be notified by a call or text.
6. All patients are required to wear face masks upon entering our facilities. Please bring your own mask.
7. Patient over 65 years or in high-risk groups with systemic diseases will have priority for early appointments.
If you are in need of our optical services outside of an eye exam appointment, please call ahead to schedule with our optical team to help us maintain social distancing in the office.
Your safety and well-being is of our utmost concern. Please help us to facilitate a safe and clean environment as we continue to provide your eye care needs.